4CH-20 Vita Spa Filter
This item ships for free!
Share this Product
Vita Spa filter. 4-5/8" x 6 3/4", TSC.Note: Remove "pad adapter" from the skimmer before threading MPT directly into the suction fitting.
|Filter Measurements & Details|
|Unicel #||OZ||SQ. FT.||OEM #||Outside Diameter||Length||Top||Bottom|
|4CH-21||3 oz.||25 SF||PVT-25N||4-5/8"||8"||Handle||1-1/2" MPT|
- Price is for one filter cartridge
- OEM Quality Reemay® Polyester media
- Straight, sharp and evenly spaced pleats for efficient dirt holding and capturing
- Durable polyurethane end caps for strength and proper sealing in filter tank
- Re-enforced center cores with a PVC center core for support
- Evenly spaced holes in center core for even distribution of water flow through the cleaning cartridge
- Made in USA
- #1 Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge in inches (+ or - 1/16")
- #2 Measure the overall length of the cartridge in inches (+ or - 1/16"), including the end caps. You don't need to include any handles or strings. A more accurate measurement can be obtained by measuring through the center hole of the pool cartridge when possible
- #3 Make a note of the (OEM) original manufacturer model number of the replacement cartridge
- #4 Take note whether or not there is a center core (PVC pipe in the center) and also count the number of pleats (+ or - 2)
- #1 Count the number of pleats and measure the pleat depth in inches
- #2 Measure the length of the cartridge in inches excluding the end caps
- #3 Multiply the number of pleats by 2 and multiply that number the the pleat depth. Multiply the total by the length of the cartridge (excluding the end caps) and divide that number by 144
- Example:# of pleats x 2 x pleat depth x pleat length divided by 144 = cartridge square footage
- When the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 PSI above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge is installed, or when there is a decrease in pressure coming from your return jets.