Dual Heat Chafing Fuel Can
Share this Product
ECOFuel provides you with a heating and cooking fuel that is both effective and environmentally safe. Using innovative, "green" fuel these canisters will not harm the environment. Unlike conventional, alcohol-based fuel gels, ECOFuel's flame remains at the top of the can for the entire duration of the burn. This means that your flame stays put and will maintain a consistent temperature the whole time. With two openings at the top of each can, the Dual Heat 4/6 can burn at 500 degrees (small opening) or 700+ degrees (larger opening). These canisters of ECOFuel are perfect for camping, cooking, and catering services.
Because of safety concerns traditional gel fuel is no longer available for purchase. ECOFuel and Organica fuels are the only government approved fuel source for ventless fireplaces and similar heating products.
- Petroleum based fuel
- Ethanol/Alcohol fuel-gel alternative
- 2 1/2" tall x 3 3/8" diameter
- Burns at 500°F or 700°F
- Lasts 4 or 6 hours (depending on temp desired)
- Spill proof
- Non explosive
- 265°F flashpoint
- Unlimited shelf life
- Air ship-able
- Environmentally "green"
- Finalist in EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge
- US Federal BioPreferred
- Certified partner with UN Partnership for clean indoor air
- Camping and cooking accessories are sold separately